At the Orange County, California, law firm of The Buncher Law Corporation, our civil litigation department provides a high level of personal service to business clients under the leadership of attorney Sven Buncher. Our clients include members from throughout the business community including:
- Insurance companies seeking defense against plaintiffs' claims
- Small and medium-sized businesses involved in a wide array of business disputes
Business partners involved in disputes among themselves
We will work with you to develop a litigation plan and estimated budget for each stage of the process to most effectively handle your case while keeping a tight control on costs. We will always keep you up to date on the status of your case and what you can expect.
Regardless of whether you are a large corporation or sole proprietorship, we provide the same level of personalized care and attention. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Integrity. Compassion. Expertise.
At The Buncher Law Corporation, we have a true passion for helping you uncover the solutions you need to get through complex family law, Marvin Action, and business litigation issues. We work strategically and tirelessly towards obtaining favorable resolutions, so you can continue moving forward with your goals.
Built on a foundation of integrity and expertise, we are transparent with our legal fees, compassionate with our services, and responsive to your needs every step of the way.
Putting Broad Business Litigation Experience to Use
Our business litigation practice encompasses many different areas where businesses and their owners may be involved in disputes or may face exposure to substantial liability. Among the most common types of business litigation cases we handle are the following:
- Workplace restraining orders (threats and harassment by and against employees)
- Breach of contract (between businesses and between employers and employees)
- Interference with contract and business relations (tortious interference)
- Product liability defense (representing manufacturers, retailers, insurers, etc.)
- Premises liability defense (representing commercial and residential property owners)
- Intellectual property (trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation, etc.)
- Unfair competition (fraudulent and misleading practices and advertising)
- Unfair business practices (locality discrimination, sales below cost, secret rebates, etc.)
Construction disputes (construction contracts, construction defects, etc.)
Our firm brings together trial experience with practical insight into the needs of business clients. We understand that the costs of litigation are likely to play a major role in your decision-making process and will always strive to accurately explain what you can expect.
Business Litigation Services
Business Litigation Services
“Lauren Mullee is a step above the rest in her field, she met and exceeded all my expectations in regards to how she handled my case.”
“Thank you again for all you have done, and for your heart being in this too. You give people time to sort out the emotional blocks, putting a human touch on the legal work you do.”
“It has been very comforting having you as a reasoned voice during this emotional period in our life’s. You have provided an invaluable service to us, for that we are forever grateful to you.”
“Lauren and the staff at Buncher law firm has been the helping hand I needed to help me though my divorce. I am so forever thankful for everything.”
Contact us for a consultation